Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kirk Cameron asks "Have you questioned your faith in Atheism?"

Yes our favorite late 80's trouble maker has a message for you!



You may think I posted this video as a joke and in a way I guess I kind of did but the truth is he does have a point, if you don’t question your beliefs (or lack there of) then are you really any better than any of the dogmatic religious folks that we look down upon? I guess what I’m trying to say is that I agree with Kirk you shouldn’t be an atheist because you think its cool (which it totally is) you should be one because that is the logical conclusion that you have come to. Look at the facts and then make your choice. I think it’s a rather easy one to make but everyone is different. If the Atheist Bible can change your opinion on weather or not there is a god then you were probably never really never that solid in your beliefs to begin with.

No comments: